The YWCA administers the IDHS Child Care Assistance Program to helps income-eligible parents pay for child care while they work or go to school. To qualify, parents must be engaged in a qualifying activity such as work and or school or approved TANF activity.
For information on how you can qualify for the YWCA, please contact our team. We can go over your best options for child care and more. We look forward to speaking with you soon!